Chlorine Leak Tyson Food

December 6, 2012 - 7:33 PM
File - In a June 27, 2011 file photo, employees at the Tyson food processing plant in Springdale Ark., are helped by emergency personnel after being exposed to chlorine gas. The chlorine gas leak that sickened nearly 200 people happened because a worker who couldn't read the English-language label on a barrel of chemicals inadvertently poured bleach into it, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a report released Thursday.(AP Photo/The Morning News, Spencer Tirey, File)