Norway Massacre

August 14, 2012 - 8:38 AM
Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg answers questions in Oslo about of the findings of the inquiry published by the commission into the July 22, 2011 attacks on Monday Aug. 13, 2012. Norwegian authorities could have prevented or interrupted the bomb and gun attacks by a far-right fanatic that killed 77 people last year, a government appointed commission said Monday.The long-awaited report into the July 22 attacks also said the domestic intelligence service could have done more to track down the gunman, but stopped short of saying it could have stopped him. (AP Photo/Anette Karlsen / NTB scanpix) NORWAY OUT