Students Hospitalized

December 3, 2012 - 4:33 PM
Anxious parents crowd the entrance to Brown Middle School where students were brought after being evacuated from Finch Elementary School in Atlanta Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. Officials say at least 31 people were taken to hospitals after apparently being overcome by carbon monoxide at Finch Elementary School in Southwest Atlanta. Firefighters responding shortly after school began detected high and unsafe levels of carbon monoxide near a furnace at the school, said Atlanta fire Capt. Marian McDaniel. (AP Photo/Atlanta Journal-Constitution,Bob Andres) MARIETTA DAILY OUT; GWINNETT DAILY POST OUT; LOCAL TV OUT; WXIA-TV OUT; WGCL-TV OUT