“This all about government control: they want to control your life,” House Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) said, discussing the COVID rules, regulations and mandates instituted by President Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats.
Embedding video from his Tuesday night appearance on The Ingraham Angle, Scalise tweeted four things Democrats have sought to accomplish through their wielding of COVID policy:
- Radical expansion of government reach,
- Passage of unrelated leftist programs,
- Shaming of people who dare to question Democrats’ interpretation of “science,” and
- Getting people fired for not complying with authoritarian mandates
Dems used COVID to:— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) March 3, 2022
- Radically expand government reach
- Pass unrelated leftist programs
- Shame people who dared question "The Science"
- Get people fired for not complying with authoritarian mandates
They hope you forget all this before the midterms.
But people won't forget. pic.twitter.com/CTVHaSYyEW
“They hope you forget all this before the midterms,” Scalise tweets.
“But, people won’t forget,” Scalise concludes.
In the video, Scalise explains why he thinks Americans won’t forget the harm Biden’s done to the country in the past year:
“They’re not going to forget - because he keeps doing it.”